The Collective Membership is a monthly group for soul-led women who want to manifest their vision boards into reality, alongside a community of like-minded, high-vibe spiritual besties.
Hello my love! Before you scroll down the page, let’s take a moment to see if this sounds familiar…
- You’ve dipped your toes into the waters of manifestation but you’re not entirely sure how to make it work for you – could it really be that simple as using your thoughts to create your reality?! (Spoiler alert, yes it can be that easy!)
- You’ve tried morning routines, evening routines, making a vision board…but you’re still figuring out what you want your ideal life to look and feel like
- You’ve started on this journey of self-development, but no-one in your life wants to talk about big dreams and goal setting, rolling their eyes when you mention anything to do with the universe
- You’ve found yourself in a negative headspace and finally feel ready to make some more positive and aligned changes to your life
- You’re craving a community where you can share your biggest dreams, as well as your biggest fears – without the fear of being judged
- You’ve been making small changes but you’re ready for this year you lean into your magic and stop playing small
- You’re excited for the year to come, and you know having guidance, unwavering support and accountability will help you manifest your dream life into reality much quicker
Welcome to The Collective Membership – a close-knit, soulful, high-vibe, community of big dreamers like yourself.
What does The Collective Membership include?
In your password protected online portal, you will find:
- Monthly masterclasses (a mixture of pre-recorded and live workshops) from myself and a range of guest experts
- 1 x specially recorded guided meditation each month
- Journal prompts for the month ahead
- Exclusive for-your-ears-only podcast episodes
- Release + Realign Full Moon sessions
- Timetable of events so you can get that fancy planner of yours out
- Thrive Threads to share and support our Instagram posts, blogs, businesses and more
- Quarterly goal setting sessions each season
- Member-only discounts to live events/courses/1:1 coaching
- High-Vibe Book Club
- Weekly group Card readings
- Access to me as your coach within the Facebook community and via a private chat box during working hours
- Directory of members to aid collaboration and support
- Virtual welcome drinks to open the membership on 02/02/2022
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY…
…A community of like-minded soul sisters. Within a private Facebook group, we will come together in a judgement-free, safe, intimate environment, to talk about what we envision for our life, where we dream of going, sharing those big expansive goals that feel too scary to say out loud, struggles that might occur, celebrating our wins big or small along the way. We’ve got you.
My promise to you is to cap the growth of the membership at 333 souls for life. Why? Because when a community grows past a certain point, members can sometimes start to feel less secure in sharing their deepest thoughts, fears and dreams. Plus, it allows my energy and time to be directed properly.
So, instead of stepping into this new chapter of business with huge plans for growth, I made the decision to really lean into my values as a guide and leader and retain the intimacy and unrivaled support a smaller membership offers.
Confidence + Breathwork
Understanding Your Human Design
Becoming The Main Character Of Your Life
Quantum Leaping Into Future You
Embracing Feminine + Masculine Energy
Realigning To Your Happy State
Mindfulness + Creative Meditation
Manifesting Abundance Into Your Business
The Real Power of Journaling
Throughout the year, I will invite a mixture of guests into the group so we can experience and get to know the joys of group reiki, yoga, energy healing, sound baths, essential oils and more.
Spiritual newbies, manifesting pros, small business owners, 9-5 souls, mamas, child-free women, digital nomads, homebodies, bloggers, photographers, creatives, writers, make-up artists, coaches, curious creatures… The Manifestation Collective community itself is incredibly diverse and welcomes a wide range of women.
We have souls from all over the globe, from Canada, to Australia, India, Norway and even sunny old Yorkshire, here in the UK, where you’ll find me writing away in my journal.
The thread that attaches us all? Our love for manifestation and the universe…
Let me take a moment to introduce myself…
Hello, I’m Victoria – the founder of The Manifestation Collective, a certified coach, manifestation guide, no.1 charting podcast host, and in summer of 2022, a published author with my debut book, Manifesting For Beginners (Octopus Publishing).
I truly believe I am here to serve, spreading the word of manifestation in an easy-to-digest, easy-to-implement way, making the law of attraction as accessible and as inspiring as possible, without overwhelm and perfectionism.
Oh, and I love crystals, cats and chicken nuggets!
The Collective Membership is for you if…
- You’re ready for the most amazing magic to enter your life
- You’re excited to make positive changes and create new habits
- You’re ready to lean into the most supportive community
- You’re open minded and curious to try new things in life
- You love self-development and get excited about goal setting and planning sessions
- You’re ready to make this year the best year yet
Perhaps it’s not for you if…
- You want the universe to deliver everything to you without at least meeting her halfway
- You’re not ready to make positive changes to your life
- You don’t like the idea of a close-knit community
- You don’t like to put the work in
- You constantly blame external sources, rather than venturing inwards
- You’re close-minded
My Final Words To You…
I am so incredibly excited to create this container for you, my soul-led spiritual sister. Regardless of whether you are brand new to manifestation, or a seasoned pro, my promise to you is to offer unwavering support, guidance, the space to dream bigger than ever before and the tools, tips and tricks to help you connect to the universe without overwhelm and perfectionism. Now let’s turn that vision board of yours into a reality…
How do I access the material?
You will receive a link and password to access the membership site, which will house everything from the monthly masterclasses, journal prompts, guided meditations and more. This is where the Member Directory also will be placed.
How much access do I have to you as a coach?
I will be available during working hours (Mon-Fri 9-5) within the Facebook group to help in anyway I can, as well as through email. If you would like a 1:1 single coaching session at any point during the membership, you will receive a £100 discount code to use.
Where will the community be based?
There will be a private Facebook group for The Collective Membership, where we can chat as often or as little as you like. I find the more engaged you are with a community like this, the more you get out of it. Within the Facebook group, we will have weekly card readings, Thrive Threads etc. When we do group get together’s such as the Release + Realign Full Moon rituals, these will take place on Zoom so we can be together in one virtual space – after two years of being locked away from the world, I’m ready to see your beautiful faces!
What timezone will the live events take place?
I am based in the UK so GMT – however, I am conscious of different timezones and will also do my best to accommodate throughout our time together.
How much time will I need to dedicate to the membership?
There will be 1 x masterclass per month, lasting around 45-60 minutes, which is pre-recorded for you to do in your own time. Live guest experts will be recorded and added to your online portal in case you are unable to make the session in person. With journaling, guided meditations and engaging with the community, it could be as little as one hour per month or one hour per week. It is your decision how much energy you want to dedicate to this new season of your life. This is a pressure-free zone, so lean into what feels good and move away from things that fill too much of your calendar.
If I cancel my subscription, can I come back?
Absolutely! Seasons change and things that once suited you, may no longer suit your latest chapter. However, due to limited availability as the group grows, you will be placed back on to the waiting list until the doors reopen.
Will the price of the membership increase?
If you join at £33.00 a month, that is what your membership will remain at for as long as you are in the group.