77 Magical Ways to Raise Your Vibrations in Winter
While spring is undoubtedly my favourite season of the year, there’s something magical about the colder months. I think it’s the mixture of Christmas spirit, hibernating inside in the warmth, lighting a candle and watching feel-good films, that makes it feel so special.
I also find this time of year, as we head towards Christmas, becoming an incredibly important time of year to support local shops and independent businesses – especially after the last 18 months.
Before we get into today’s post about how to raise your vibrations in winter, let me share my love for Tailor Made Living.
Founder, Antonia, has been a friend of mine for many years from my old life as an interior stylist and writer, and it’s been such a joy to see her business blossom and evolve in the way it has.
From homeware, to gifts, lifestyle products and fashion, Tailor Made Living has become a one-stop shop for that Mediterranean aesthetic, with a plethora of beautiful British brands on offer.
As you can see from the candle, notebook, Shea butter lip balm and hot chocolate mug the TML team kindly sent over to kick-start my winter hibernation, everything is just…well, my style captured perfectly.
So, without further ado, let’s get into How To Raise Your Vibrations in Winter, with 77 ideas for mind, body and soul.
- Practise your landscape photography on a crisp morning in the countryside
- Make your own mulled wine
- Bring all of your pillows, cushions and duvets and create a movie fort downstairs
- And speaking of movies, create a playlist marathon of all your favourite Christmas films and mark them off one-by-one
- Spend the afternoon in your local bookshop, grab a coffee and pick out some new reads
- Create a vision board from all those piled up magazines I know you have
- Deep clean the kitchen, including the fridge and kitchen cupboards – you’ll feel amazing afterwards
- Take care of all of your indoor plants, re-potting with fresh soil if necessary
- Go through your wardrobe and create new looks with forgotten pieces
- Give yourself an oracle reading (my favourite cards are the Rebecca Campbell deck)
- Journal on the question…who I do I want to become by spring?
- Build a gingerbread house and decorate with icing and sweets
- Charge your crystals under the energy of the winter moon
- Grab a new notebook and write a spring bucket list, ready for when the seasons change
- Light your favourite candle and let the scent fill the room
- Wrap yourself up nice and warm and listen to a guided meditation (you can access one in my free resources library here)
- Bake banana loaf and spread a delicious, iced cinnamon butter on top (recipe here)
- Choose new artwork for your home for the new season
- Soak your feet in warm water with a sprinkle of Epsom salts for a deep detox
- Choose a brand-new nail polish (I’m think a deep red or forest green) and treat yourself to an at-home pedicure
- Sage your house, open the windows and doors, and release old stagnant energy
- Host Friends-mas and tell each guest to bring one thing they LOVE to eat (my friends would expect nothing less than chicken kievs)
23. Take a winter midday walk around your local National Trust site
24. Spend some time picking out a new perfume scent for this season (my current scent which I’ve gotten so many compliments about is Irresistible by Givenchy)
25. Create a ta-da list, listing all of the things you’ve achieved over the last twelve months – big and small
26. Write down all of the things you’d like to manifest into your life over the next twelve months
27. And then write a letter to yourself to open a year from now on New Year’s Day
28. Perfect the perfect poached egg on sourdough bread with smashed avocado (my tip, use vinegar in the water and time the egg cooking for 4.30 minutes)
29. Look for a new slow cooker recipe and create a hearty stew that melts in your mouth
30. Buy fairy lights and decorate anywhere in your house that needs a little sparkle
31. Donate your old towels and bedding to a local animal shelter but remember, pets are not just for Christmas if anyone pulls at your heart strings
32. Put a burning log fire video on the TV and imagine you’re hidden away in a log cabin for the weekend (this is my favourite)
33. Journal on the question…what is holding me back right now?
34. Use one weekend to binge watch your favourite boxset – I’m obsessed with The Office US right now, I want to find the Jim to my Pam
35. Turn on the Christmas songs and decorate the house
36. Buy a colouring-in book and lean into creative meditation
37. Have a social media detox and enjoy being mindful and present
38. Look at your skincare routine and decide whether you need richer products for the colder months
39. Take yourself for a glass of champagne and a spot of lunch at the fanciest place you can find in your city to celebrate the end of the year
40. Buy cashmere socks, your feet will thank you for it
41. Book to see a choir
42. Journal about everything you are grateful for right now
43. Build a Christmas Eve box with a new book, your favourite chocolate truffles, hand cream, a sheet mask, lipbalm and your favourite scented candle
44. Go on an ice-skating date
45. Stay in your cosy PJ’s for the whole day
46. Call someone you haven’t spoken to in a while for a catch-up
47. Create your own Christmas wreath
48. Slice oranges and bake to make your own table decorations
49. Have breakfast in bed and don’t worry about crumbs just for one day
50. Tell someone you love them
51. Write a card to a stranger and leave it somewhere to be found
52. Buy winter themed cookie cutters and get baking
53. Use your favourite essential oils and relax by your diffuser
54. Do a job that you’ve been putting off for ages…and enjoy the shift in energy it brings
55. Write a list of your huge dream goals for your business
56. Share the love for your favourite Instagram accounts – someone might just fall in love with them like you did
57. Use a deep replenishing hair mask
58. Buy polymer clay and get crafty (this book will definitely give you some inspiration)
59. Practise your calligraphy skills (again, this book is a must read)
60. Create a winter-inspired playlist on Spotify
61. Go on a treasure hunt around your house and see how much money you can find (I did this recently and found £126 from currency, coins, refunds etc!)
62. Melt chocolate and use skewers to dip in marshmallows, strawberries and sliced banana
63. Have a winter bonfire
64. Invite your favourite people over for a board game night with plenty of chips, dips and laughs
65. Watch all of the Thanksgiving and Christmas episodes of Friends
66. Decorate the front of your house for the festive season
67. Volunteer somewhere that needs a little extra help this time of year
68. Create your own signature cocktail
69. Test your problem-solving skills and book a spooky Escape Room experience
70. Learn how to make your own jam
71. Go to the highest point you can and watch the winter afternoon sun set
72. Create a Pinterest board of cosy winter aesthetic pictures – old school Tumblr vibes or what?
73. Try a brand-new make-up routine
74. Journal on the question…if there were no limitations or restrictions, how would I spend every day?
75. Go get a delicious hot chocolate with all of the trimmings in your favourite coffee shop
76. Walk around your dream neighbourhood and envision yourself living there
77. And when you get back to your house, send Christmas cards to all of your neighbours
So there you have it, 77 ways you can raise your vibrations in winter. Which of these winter self-care ideas are you going to try this season? Or is there anything that you think should be added to this list? As always, come and share with me on Instagram @themanifestationcollective.
If you’ve found yourself asking, how do you overcome a low vibration, or even how do I make my vibrations higher, then consider checking out this other post about 10 ways to raise your vibration today.
join the list
ACCESS THE FREEBIE VAULT
Get exclusive access to my FREEBIE Vault when you sign up to The Manifestation Collective Newsletter, with printables, journal prompts and meditations available for you instantly, as a thank you for joining this amazing community of like-minded souls.